Linus knows. Muahahahaha.
- Adjacent to the envelope where receipts are supposed to go, there are receipts. Also under the envelope, which is some sort of skill shot I’m sure. In the envelope where the receipts are supposed to go? Not so much.
- Mangled currency from several European nations in denominations which have all been replaced by the Euro. In totals amounting to, oh, prolly five bucks.
- Fortune cookie fortunes, with lucky numbers:
- We will not know the worth of water ’til the well is dry. 13, 21, 24, 26, 31, 33
- From listening comes wisdom and from speaking repentance. 14, 17, 26, 34, 36, 44
- A way out of a financial mess is discovered as if by magic! 10, 20, 25, 30, 40, 45
- I have a pony tail, for which I need to buy about 30 elastic hair ties each month. Since I live in a small studio and nearly always keep my hair tied back, I have often wondered where the elastics go after I use them. O Great Prophet, where do hair ties end up after they’ve been worn once? Ans. Look under your keyboard, Grasshopper.